Sunday, October 17, 2010

The most problematic neighbor i ever had

Living here for almost 19 years, today i encountered with the most problematic neighbor in my life. Just coming back from my grandparents house. The story is about 1 family who live next to my house who we really don't know what their problem really are with us.

Every time when my parents wanted to drill a hole in our house for installing any new fixture & fittings, sure the neighbor next to us will shout out any harsh word that came into their mind saying that we disturb them sleeping in the middle of the day.

Less than 1 hour after i reached home, i heard a wall knocking sound from the other side of the house and i guess maybe my other neighbor are doing some renovation so i didn't care much about it, out of no where the family who i mentioned that have problem with us shouted again. This time he shouted directly in front of my house calling me "samseng kia" he thought im the 1 who are making all those wall knocking noise.

So i think he's shouting just like going to run amok, i directly call my parents who still at town at the moment ask them what to do. I did plan to lodge a police report since tthe situation was quite serious that time. But still i wait for my parents to reach home to make decision.

After my parents came back they directly went to find that person asking what is the problem actually and why he accused me as samseng? do i look like samseng just because of he misunderstood that i drill or knocking a hole in the middle of his sweet dreams moment?

I really worried that if the person does have mental problem as only that family wasn't friendly with other neighbor.

This is usually what we going to describe this kind of human in chinese " KHONGKHAM"!

2 comments: