Tuesday, September 21, 2010

1st Warning then counseling

Early in the morning 9 am directly been warned by lecturer because of my hair color. Fell kinda unsatisfied also at that time because don't know why only me who get caught. How bout the rest? so unfair sometimes after all not just only me who had my hair dyed and the color wasn't too over i guess. dark brown? then being ask to go counseling just because of dying hair and being accompany by my friends who had their own problem too. i mean, does dying hair got anything related to family or personal problem until need to go & see counselor? hehehe....for me i don't mind go to any counseling session its ok because the counselor was a nice in person but the things that making me feels weird is does dying hair really gt related to any problem? its ok if they say its a rule ....then i shall follow the rule but counseling?? hhaha.. i don't think so..... its just like making me feels guilty that i have committed a serious case at college.

now still on the process of dying my hair into black color again using "heena dye" and guess what? the liquid mixture from the "heena" is dropping all over my body...Uhhhhhhhh!!!!! not fair at all!!...better go and do spot check la..... bukan saya sorang saja ma..haiyo.... if its really a rules....then not only me who are breaking the rules and i can follow what being told if its my fault but can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment