Friday, September 17, 2010

Facebook, a place of expressing your feelings. Agree? :-)



Recently i saw quite number of news feed that are more into expressing their feelings no matter in what form whether good, or bad stuff or maybe asking for opinion :-) and im also one of the person who does that, but not very into it, seriously. The most frequent news feed or wall post that i see most of the time in my FB homepage are about love & relationship, second is problem with friends& family,that is what me my self are always into it.Third, problem with schools & study, fourth is problem at work place, and lastly for me is asking about opinion & thought among users. I've been using Fb for almost many years since i was in secondary i guess, & i do admit im really addicted into Fb :-) as i can see whats going on among my friends gossiping or sometimes quarreling among my friends.



Nowadays not only even the youth & youngsters know how to use this apps but the medium age folk ,gosh! sometimes i wonder how advanced they are compared to the others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment