Monday, July 19, 2010

~Semester break~


Today is the 1st day of my semester break.Nothing much to do during this holiday, just helping mu mum at home doing all the housework then finally spend the entire day of mine in front the keyboard watching movies & definitely my facebook....hahahaha..wonder if i have extra money i would go to travel alone or with my friends go along with me bt that's seem quite impossible for me rite now..hahaha~ im just a student & haven't gt any income unless im born in a wealthy family and that's maybe quite possible for me to do so. Right now im wonder how im goin to spend another 13 day left after today...................pls make the time go faster!

2 comments:

  1. hi chef~dropping by..newbie eh?welcome to the world of blogging.ehehe..get to know ur blog from srwk blogger.erm,btw i think something wrong with ur chatbox,cant post there...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh..really....ok...i try to fix it a.s.a.p... anyway thanx for the comment & feel free to drop by next time.. ~^_^~

    ReplyDelete