Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The weirdest day in my life~

Since yesterday after having an issue with that person i start to feel strange and weird the whole day. Well the strange and weird thing that i mean is not about physical effect but mental. I keep on think of the problem that occur that day, its just like I'm feeling guilty. Am I? Well apparently the person that i mention was indeed a girl but just a good friend to me and not what u guys thinking off haha For us quarrel is a major activity and not long after that cool down again then the cold war begins again in a short time..hahaha:D ,but now both of us are staying down for a moment as I've being ordered to cease fire :-) ,end of topic~.. Tomorrow i think is the official result of my part 2 final exam coming out, kinda nervous even though i already know the of my food theory kitchen & Malaysian studies. But still i haven't know my French language result as in very nervous to death!. But i wish everything will be fine & ok after tomorrow.For that weirs felling, I'll deal with it later as my result are more important!

2 comments: