Friday, July 23, 2010

The super extraordianry BORING Saturday~


Why today must be the most boring day for me. Maybe its because of my parents were not around as they were off to Penang to a function. Asking some of my friends is there any activities can be done and they just simply answer me "lets make a house party" are u nuts! if i wanted to make a party also i think not even in an hour sure get busted by my parents because the housing area that im living has its own ears and eyes @ "penyibuk" haha~ even last night just having a drinks with my friend also being monitor by my dad. ADOH!!! KANTOI!! . Tommorow yet is still another boring day until when night times falls~~~~~~~ i need to pick up my parents at the airport ^_^ waiting for my carving knife bought from Penang. Still thinking off what to do after this. Maybe going to sunday market act like an old man buying groceries bt i ain't old yet ok! .hahaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment