Saturday, August 14, 2010

Coins during those day

This is the coin that i have start to used since i was in primary school until the final period uses of the RM 1 gold coin which is later being change into RM 1 note. Few days ago, i found this amount of coin inside a "tempayan" in my house.


Already in faded color so i took a cup of toilet detergent which believe can remove the stain on the coins.

Then i soaked with a jar of dish detergent & toilet detergent in order to have a brighter n shining coins. :-)

and this i what i get after 2 days left it in a jar filled with detergent, all clean and shine except for the one at the top right as i wanted to make a comparison on it.


Ranging from the year of 1989 until 1996 only this i could find.

I still remember during my primary school time , my parents always give me this kind of coins as my pocket money. Keeps on making me think of those days while in primary school. :-)

1 comment:

  1. My late father used to collect coins and stamps, and he was very knowledgeable about them.
    If you stumbled upon 10cent from the year 1971, you MUST hold on to it. It has very limited production, and one coin could easily worth more than Rm100, depending on its condition.

    ReplyDelete