Monday, August 2, 2010

The end is near~


Ok...i know the holiday is going to end soon and i just being informed on what courses we going to had for long semester before i register my self this Thursday. Well the course that we going to get is Accounting 2. OMG! did i just mention Accounting 2 ? NO WAY!~ im still traumatized with my account 1 and now they giving me that subject? ok..ok... i know i still have to take it somehow....but can we postponed it?? maybe during my last semester??? hahaha :-). Taking along with me the other course for next semester is Food & Beverage Management, Accounting 2!, French 2!, Food & Beverage service, & kitchen. Actually i kinda hate to see the '2' word at the end of that course because i know its quite damn difficult ok! hahahah..well im not going to run amok around campus like a mad man just because of the course i don't like.... as long as we think that it is easy then why not we give it a try till the best? :-) Even the hardest thing in my life i can get through it why not these subject? Am I right? Ya im sure about it. "Out of difficulties makes miracle"

1 comment:

  1. there's a change in my subject for this semester ...so no French n acc2 for me.....:-)

    ReplyDelete