Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hey I do make mistake~

Im just a a human being who does make mistake. I really don't understand why certain people need to take so serious on what i say even though i already explain it was just a mistake, like what had happen that night and I do like to joke most of the time , but u say my joke was over?

How over was it?

or it was just only you who was too sensitive and like to keep on with your cool & emo style?

i really want to know.....as i know what i say i never hurt your feelings ,and your families

I also don't understand why some of it like to care on what i say, i mean im just your friends y u need to be so particular on what i say? im not your what so ever boyfriend or your uncle.

I already express my apology and my regret, what else u did not satisfied with me?

We are just friends and friends should not expect too much from each other isn't it?

People always said forgiving is better than being forgives, but why don't u act like this once?

I admit i do have a bad manner and i do had try to change on it but only that night that sms was just only a mistake.

I wonder do u really get what im going to say or not that night. Only that damn sms could get u misunderstood what i say
.

PLEASE!!! what i mean above is about one of my of my friends :-) this is not a story about love relationship but a story of friendship :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment